Uyuni Salt flats Tour from La Paz
From US$ 265 per person (2 up to 4)
Uyuni Salt Flats Tour from La Paz begins with an overnight Todo Turismo bus ride to Uyuni, upon arrival you’ll join Uyuni Salt Flats Tour 1 Day.
You’re going to get a day tour of the salt flats and your private tour uyuni salt flats itinerary starts with the first stop of the day at the Train Cemetery. Here you can see a collection of 19th-century locomotives that have been abandoned and left to rust on the edge of town.
The next stop of the day will be the town of Colchani where residents make their living processing salt from the flats. Here you’ll visit a home factory for a brief demonstration and a chance to purchase bags of the white stuff.
Lunch at a Salt Hotel
You can chose where to have lunch. You could have lunch at Colchani (included in the tour price) in small, local salt hotels before proceeding to the very first salt hotel to be built in Bolivia or enjoy a picnic in the vast white salt surface.
Out on the salt flats, this is where the Dakar rally monument also now stands. The original salt hotel was closed down years ago due to high maintenance costs.
The well-preserved structure and remaining furniture made from salt blocks gives you an excellent idea of what they’re like. Some companies eat here as well so if this sounds more appealing then we’ll arrrange it.
Alternatively you can expand your experience for 3 day Uyuni Salta Flat Tour
Visit Isla Incahuasi
After mostly following each other around all morning, the numerous 4x4s will now part ways and head off into the never-ending expanse of the salt flats to find a spot away from others.
Out here you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the horizon while taking wacky images of you fighting toy dinos and holding your travel pals in your hands.
The last stop of the day is Incahuasi, a rocky outcrop that was once an island back when the salt flats were a large lake. It is now covered in finger-like cactus plants with trails leading to high vantage points for excellent views.
From here it’s an hour’s drive back to Uyuni town though your driver will drop you off at the center or bus station on the way.
- La Paz hotel to Todo Turismo bus station transfer
- Todo Turismo bus ride from La Paz to Uyuni
- Private 4x4 vehicle.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch at a Salt hotel or pincic in the endless Salt Flat.
- Entry tickets to Incahuasi
- Drop-off at Todo Turismo bus station.
- Todo Turismo Bus ticket from Uyuni to La Paz.
- Gratuities (optional)
la paz to uyuni bus
uyuni salt flats tour san pedro de atacama
best uyuni salt flat tours
Request Further Information. Get more. Do more.
If you have questions and doubts about Uyuni Salt Flats Tour from La Paz, take your time in telling us your inquiries and we’ll show you a lot more options to do.
Just email us at:
Or WhatsApp us:
+51 965154772 (Fredy, the guy responsible of answering your emails and inquiries at headquarter)
How to book
- You can get it fully booked by paying an Initial Amount via PayPal and the Total Balance must be paid in USD or PEN cash at the end of tour, then this is how you’ll get your Tour Confirmation from us.
- After we receive your “Booking Request”, we'll back to you as soon as possible with the PayPal link and the exact first amount to be paid.
- Additional information and requirements will be detailed on the email (or via WhatsApp).
After we receive your email we'll back to you as soon as possible with the PayPal link.
The exact amount and additional requirements will be sent to you later.
Now please, start by filling the Booking Form below.