US$ 95 or S/.318 per 01 person (private)
US$ 69 or S/. 231 per person (min 2)
Juliaca Airport Private Transfer + Uros Afternoon Kayak
(Half-Day Group Kayak Departure)
We assume you’ve spent many days and got acclimatized in Cusco (3 399 m or 11,152 ft) that for the time you arrive in Juliaca airport you won’t have any issues with the altitude.
Our driver waits for you with a sigh at the exit point, then drive for 01 hour to your hotel in Puno, while you do check in and leave your belongings at your Puno hotel the driver still waits for you and finally go to kayak launch point (15 min away from downtown).
Juliaca airport + Uros Afternoon Kayak
- Tour Duration: 5 hours (3 hours by kayak)
- Activity level: Moderate
- Distance Paddling: 8 km round-trip (Puno/Uros/Puno)
- Airport Pick-Up Time: 12:10 pm
- Drop Off by Hotels: 4.30 pm
- Kayak Frequency: Daily
- Season: Available all year
Where the domestic flight lands and where you’ll kayak
Juliaca is 45 km from Puno city transfer is by land. From point 2 to 3 we’re going by kayaks. Explore Uros Islands and meet its inhabitants. Then return by same way to point 2 (your Puno hotel)
Guest review (on TripAdvisor)
Before you go read what our client has commented about this kayak tour on Lake Titicaca then be part of this amazing and unique local living experience for Juliaca airport transfer and Uros kayaking.
Tour Itinerary (what you’ll do)
- 12:10 pm our driver picks you up from Juliaca Manco Capac airport and drives you to Puno city passing through the commercial city. When approaching Puno city on your left side is the Lake Titicaca National Reserve (Puno sector) a large reed bed surface where the reed islands are located.
- 1:20 pm Arrival time to your selected hotel in Puno, if there is no flight delay. You’ll have plenty of time to leave your things, but if you prefer to go directly to kayak launch point the driver will keep your belongings while the Uros kayak tour takes place until the kayak tour finishes.
- 1:30 pm at beside Hotel Libertador meet your kayak guide and have great adventure in the highest navigable lake in the world.
On the way you’ll see flora and fauna and your guide explains about Uros life, history, etc.
- 2:30 pm we’ll get to Uros in some 60 minutes paddling and the landscape surrounding us is just incredible. In the late afternoon the lake can be windy but while going through the maze of reeds it’s nice.
- 3:30 pm After one hour stop at Uros Aruma Lodge Island to explore Juan’s family home and drink opportunities, we will paddle back to the launch site.
- 4:45 pm after arrival from kayaking you’re transferred backed to your hotel in Puno city.
What to bring
- Sun protection
- Long sleeve T-shirt
- Fruits or snacks
- Chocolate bar
- Warm jacket
What’s included (what we provide)
- Private transfer from Juliaca to Puno hotel to kayak dock.
- Double or single sit-inside kayaks (Perception/Prijon)
- Jacket life, spray skirt, paddles, and hats.
- Private guide for kayak tour.
- Hot drinks on the Aruma Uro Lodge Island.
- Entrance fees to Uros.
- Drop off by hotels upon arrival from the islands.
Request Further Information. Get more. Do more.
If have questions and doubts about this kayak tour, take your time in telling us your inquiries and we’ll show you a lot more options.
Just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or WhatsApp us to: +51 923206333
What else you should know
Remember that it is a physical activity so be prepared to paddle through the most beautiful spots of the Lake Titicaca National Reserve (Puno sector), as well as wearing comfortable clothes that you can wet.
We’ll spend the night in a remote Island where facilities are basic; far away we’re used to live.
How to book
You can get fully booked it and then get the Confirmation by:
Paying an Initial Amount via PayPal (link will be sent to you later) or make a bank transferand the Total Balance must be paid on your arrival at your hotel in Puno or while running the Tour in cash or using your Visa debit or credit card.
After we receive your email we'll back to you as soon as possible with the PayPal link or bank transfer number.
The exact amount and additional requirements will be sent to you.
Now please, start by filling the Booking Form below.