Machu Picchu Tour from Cusco 2 Days
One of our Cusco to Machu Picchu Tours, spend two days exploring Machu Picchu and the surrounds from Cusco.
Journey through the Sacred Valley and take the train to Aguas Calientes, staying overnight there to relax in the hot springs. All transportation from Cusco, guided tour of Machu Picchu, and overnight in a 3-star hotel included.
Small group ensures personal service
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- 1 Night accommodation at 3* hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Round trip train tickets (The Voyager or Expedition) Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Round trip bus tickets for Machupicchu
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- English or Spanish speaking guide
- Machupicchu Admission ticket
- Transfers Hotel - train station - Hotel
- Free Airport pick up (up to request with full flight information)
- Lunches and Dinners
- Waynapicchu Mountain climb entrance fee US$ 30 (Needs to be requested months in advance)
- Maras-Moray and Salt Mines Admission tickets (If you chose this tour option on day 1) - Hot springs entrance fees (You can get the ticket only once in Aguas Calientes) - Vistadome Train upgrade (US$95)
- Hotel upgrades to 4 or 5 star
- Gratuity (optional)
What To Expect
Day 1: Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
Sacred Valley of the Incas
After breakfast in your hotel, you'll be picked up at 8:30 a.m. and travel to the Sacred Valley train station located in Ollantaytambo. After a 1.5-hour train trip through the magnificent Vilcanota canyon, arrive in Aguas Calientes (hot springs) around 12:30 p.m. We will take you to your hotel where you will spend the night.
The balance of the day is at leisure to explore the town or visit the hot springs. 2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
Optional on Day 1: Maras - Moray and Salt Mines tour is available before taking the train for Aguas Calientes. Pick up from the hotel will be at 8:00 a.m. to visit Maras-Moray and the Salt mines (entrance not included) in your private transport with private guide as well. Later, take the train from Ollantaytambo for Aguas Calientes for the regular itinerary to begin. 40 minutes • Admission Ticket Not Included
Accommodation: Overnight: at a 3-star hotel either Casa Andina, Waman Hotel, Gringo Bill´s Intipunku & suites or Hatun Samay hotels.
Meals: Not included
Day 2: Machu Picchu - Cusco
Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
After breakfast, head to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. We will take in the sunrise, then you can head for Huayna Picchu (Need to be requested in advance for an extra cost) on your own without guide. It will take about 2 hours round trip, then return to Machu Picchu where the guide will be waiting for you to start the guided tour in Machu Picchu for about 2 hours. Visit the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around. Then you will have free time to relax, take pictures and enjoy the last views to. After that you will take the bus to go down to Aguas Calientes for Lunch (not included) and take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where transportation will be waiting for you to transfer to your Cusco hotel. 2 hours • Admission Ticket Included
Accommodation: Not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, country, age, and gender is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required Pre and post-accommodation can be arranged, ask local tour operator after booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Request Further Information. Get more. Do more.
If you have questions and doubts about this private Cusco City Tour, take your time in telling us your inquiries and we’ll show you a lot more options to do.
Just email us at:
Or WhatsApp us to:
+51 965154772 (Fredy, the guy responsible of answering your emails and inquiries at headquarter)
How to book
- You can get it fully booked by paying an Initial Amount via PayPal and the Total Balance must be paid in USD or PEN cash at the end of tour, then this is how you’ll get your Tour Confirmation from us.
- After we receive your “Booking Request”, we'll back to you as soon as possible with the PayPal link and the exact first amount to be paid.
- Additional information and requirements will be detailed on the email (or via WhatsApp).
After we receive your email we'll back to you as soon as possible with the PayPal link.
The exact amount and additional requirements will be sent to you later.
Now please, start by filling the Booking Form below.