Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco
Your Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco is a day trip from Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
You’ll visit one of Peru’s most famous areas, aside from Machu Picchu, on this 10-hour day trip to the Sacred Valley from Cusco.
Pass through the ancient Inca sites of Saqsaywaman and Tambomachay, and explore the Inca site of Pisac.
Along the way, visit a Peruvian weaving house, and see a demonstration on dyeing and weaving techniques. Plus, this tour operates with a maximum of 15 people, ensuring you’ll enjoy a small-group experience your expert guide.
- 10-hour day trip to the Sacred Valley from Cusco
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Pass through the ancient Inca sites of Saqsaywaman and Tambomachay
- Explore the Inca site of Pisac, and take in the stunning views over the valley Visit a weaving house, and see a demonstration on dyeing and weaving techniques
- Choose to upgrade to an all-inclusive package, which includes attraction admission and lunch Cusco hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport English-speaking guide
- Walking tour (Max 10 people)
- 1 bottle of water
- Option to end the tour at Ollantaytambo train station at 3:00pm or 4:00pm and travel to Machupicchu
- Entrance fees (admission tickets)
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- This tour has 3 options (Lunch and entrances fees MIGHT include according which tour option you book)
What To Expect
Your 10-hour day trip to Peru’s Sacred Valley starts with a 7:40am pickup from your Cusco hotel. Relax on your drive as you pass through the ancient Inca sites of Saqsaywaman and Tambomachay on your way into the valley.
Your first stop is at a village in Pisac. Visit a local market that gives you a better idea about life in this area. You can choose to pick up some souvenirs here if you’d like (own expense). Explore the Inca ruins site that’s here, and see ancient temples, residences, altars, channels, carvings, tunnels, and caves.
Afterward, your group gets back in the car for about a 40-minute drive to Urubamba. Once there, enjoy an Andean buffet lunch (own expense) before continuing your journey to Ollantaytambo. Stop by a local weaving house, and watch a demonstration on dyeing and weaving techniques.
Hop back into your vehicle, and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Cusco.
Return to your hotel at about 6pm with the rest of the night’s activities in your own hands.
Sacred Valley of the Incas
This is the famous road along the Urubamba river visiting Pisa, Olantaytambo, Pisac Market, Awanacancha, Urubamba the lunch stop and ofcoude in ollantaytambo you can take the train at 4:36pm for Aguas Calientes 8 hours • Admission Ticket Not Included
Pisac Inca site to have stunning views over the valley. Here you can appreciate temples, residences, altars, channels and learn about the Incan agricultural methods 1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you prefer, you can end the tour in Ollantaytambo train station at 4:00pm so you can take your connection train to Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Request Further Information. Get more. Do more.
If you have questions and doubts about this private Cusco City Tour, take your time in telling us your inquiries and we’ll show you a lot more options to do.
Just email us at:
Or WhatsApp us to:
+51 965154772 (Fredy, the guy responsible of answering your emails and inquiries at headquarter)
How to book
- You can get it fully booked by paying an Initial Amount via PayPal and the Total Balance must be paid in USD or PEN cash at the end of tour, then this is how you’ll get your Tour Confirmation from us.
- After we receive your “Booking Request”, we'll back to you as soon as possible with the PayPal link and the exact first amount to be paid.
- Additional information and requirements will be detailed on the email (or via WhatsApp).
After we receive your email we'll back to you as soon as possible with the PayPal link.
The exact amount and additional requirements will be sent to you later.
Now please, start by filling the Booking Form below.