Turismo Mer Cusco to Puno
TOURISTIC BUS CUSCO – PUNO SUN’S ROUTE
The service is provided in buses equipped purely for a touristic trip, looking for the best way to travel from Cusco to Puno and from Puno to Cusco, so our client can enjoy different locations that hold magical charm and an ancestral history, such as:
The Sistine Chapel of the Americas or the Andahuaylillas church, the mighty Temple of Wiracocha, the majestic La Raya pass (road limit between Cusco and Puno, with a beautiful view of the Chimboya Glacier, and the fascinating Lithic Museum of the Pukará culture.
THE SERVICE ALSO INCLUDES:
- Bilingual guide (English-Spanish), on board and also on the places to visit.
- The service inside the bus is conceived so our passengers are able to enjoy hot beverages, such as “Mate de Coca”, Anise tea, chamomile mate and coffee, and also cold beverages like Coke, Inca Kola, mineral water and fruit nectar. We also include a tasting of the famous Oropesa Bread (Pan Chuta). All of this is included in the fares along with the service of ground attendants.
- Buffet lunch in a touristic restaurant known as “La Pascana”.
1) DEPARTURE FROM CUSCO: BUS STATION (PRIVATE TERMINAL), FOUND IN 28 DE JULIO AVENUE X 1-2. REFERENCE SITE: FIRST BRIDGE.
Registration time for your ticket and luggage: 6:40 in the morning.
Exact departure time: 7:00 in the morning.
2) THE ANDAHUAYLILLAS CHURCH.(3,093 METERS ABOVE SEA LEVEL)
This church was built during the 17th century and it is also known as “The Sistine Chapel of America” because of the beauty and profusion of its murals, the ornaments in gold leaf and paintings from de “Escuela Cusqueña de Arte”.
IMPORTANT: The visit last for 25 minutes. It is not allowed to record or take pictures inside the church. The entry fee costs S/. 15.00
3) THE ARCHAEOLOGYCAL SITE OF RAQCHI (3.450 METERE ABOVE SEA LEVEL).
Also known as the Temple of WIRACOCHA, named after Wiracocha, a supreme deity in the Inca civilization. In this location we will find the biggest amount of barns (Colcas) and we will see magnificent constructions in stone and sun-dried bricks.
IMPORTANT: The visit lasts for 40 minutes and we recommend using hats or caps with wide edges as well as sun block. The entry fee costs S/. 15.00.
4) TOURISTIC RESTAURANT “LA PASCANA”
Lunch is included in the price of the ticket, and in this case is a buffet kind of lunch in a touristic restaurant named LA PASCANA which is very renowned and known for the great ability of its chefs. The restaurant is strategically located in the outskirts of Sicuani. The buffet includes a broad variety of national and regional food in the form of appetizers, fresh vegetables, garnishes and the best desserts and hot beverages (“Mate de Coca”, coffee and tea), all of which are included in the price of our ticket.
IMPORTANT: Lunch lasts for 40 minutes. Cold beverages such as water, soda pop, or beer are not included in the price.
5) THE LA RAYA PASS (4.335 METERS ABOVE THE SEAL LEVEL).
It is the border between the departments of Cusco and Puno, at a height of over 4.335 meters above the sea level. From that place you will be able to see the famous Chimboya Glacier where the Amazon River is born. There, the passengers will be able to take pictures of the landscape. This stop lasts between 5 and 7 minutes.
IMPORTANT: We recommend the use of warm coats as well as the consumption of “mate de coca” to avoid the altitude sickness (soroche).
6) THE LITHIC MUSEUM OF PUKARÁ. (3,900 METERS ABOVE THE SEA LEVEL)
The Pukará culture was developed between the years 1600 B.C. and 400 A.D., on a high plateau located 106 kilometers north-east of the city of Puno. In this museum we can find pottery and sculptures representing zoomorphic figures, amongst which we can see the famous sculpture of the HATUNÑAQAC, meaning in our language “The Supreme Executioner”.
IMPORTANT: The visit lasts for 30 minutes and it is not allowed to record or take photos at the museum. The entry fee costs S/. 10,00.
7) ARRIVAL TO PUNO: 05:00 IN THE AFTERNOON
Bus Station (private terminal) in Puno: 430, Costanera Avenue.
Request Further Information. Get more. Do more.
If you have questions and doubts about this private Cusco City Tour, take your time in telling us your inquiries and we’ll show you a lot more options to do.
Just email us at:
Or WhatsApp us to:
+51 965154772 (Fredy, the guy responsible of answering your emails and inquiries at headquarter)
How to book
- You can get it fully booked by paying an Initial Amount via PayPal and the Total Balance must be paid in USD or PEN cash at the end of tour, then this is how you’ll get your Tour Confirmation from us.
- After we receive your “Booking Request”, we'll back to you as soon as possible with the PayPal link and the exact first amount to be paid.
- Additional information and requirements will be detailed on the email (or via WhatsApp).
After we receive your email we'll back to you as soon as possible with the PayPal link.
The exact amount and additional requirements will be sent to you later.
Now please, start by filling the Booking Form below.